Sunday, October 5, 2008

So long New Jersey!

Well, I think I am finally feeling better.  I am still a bit congested, but it's tolerable.  I got the okay from the doctor to take Robitussin DM, so that's helped a lot.  I also got the okay to take Children's Claritin next week if I'm still all stuffed up.  But, we'll see if I need to go there.

In other news, my doctors appointments last week went well.  I love my high risk doctor and the nurses!  Women's and Children's Specialty Center is a fantastic place.  One appointment and I felt totally at ease.  It was a great feeling.  As for the NT Scan, that went well too- baby was quite a wiggle worm, but the doctor saw what he needed to see.  My regular OB appointment was uneventful, I had a slightly abnormal pap, but the doctor wasn't too concerned about it because everything else came back clean.  He checked the baby's heartbeat, which was strong and we left.    

Tomorrow, we are leaving for Niagara Falls and Toronto Canada.  Should be a fun trip since neither of us have been to either place.  We're planning all doing all the touristy things we possibly can, within reason that is!  And of course, I am requesting a little spa time :-)  A facial and manicure sound delightful!  Ahh, blissful spa, here I come!

Last night we went over to Great Adventure for Fright Fest.  It was pretty fun, even though I can't go on any rides.  Since it was the first night of Fright Fest they did an Awakening Parade- where all the zombies enter the park for the first time of the season.  It was pretty cool to be honest, the makeup and costumes are high quality.  We would have stayed longer but it was crazy packed and hard to navigate.  But we did enjoy ourselves while we were there.

Alright, I've wasted enough time playing on here, I better go finish up my packing duties. 

No comments: