Saturday, February 14, 2009

Happy Valentine's Day!

Love is in the air....

Happy Valentine's Day all!  Unlike most people these days, I still enjoy the silly mushiness that is V-Day!  I'm not as cynical as most and don't think of it as a Hallmark Holiday.  I do believe you should show the people you love that you love them everyday, but I still think it's nice that there's a day dedicated to it :-)  Sal and I are going to The Melting Pot this afternoon for our little celebration.  He gave me a beautiful card this morning and one adorable one "from" Sophie. He also got me a Baby Hawk Baby Carrier!  I've been drooling over them since my cousin mentioned them in her blog!  Now I have my very own!!  He also got Sophie a pair of Baby Legs- pink and brown stripe!  So cute!  I gave him a book called "Why I Love You- 100 Reasons" and a silly card with monkeys on it LOL

My momma is coming over this morning to start painting the nursery!  We're doing two walls a darker pink and two walls a lighter pink.  Then we got a chocolate brown border and chocolate brown peel and stick polka dots!  I think it'll look adorable when all is said and done. 

Well, I better cut this short- Momma is on her way and I need to let the dog outside otherwise she'll never shut up! LOL 


1 comment:

kerry lynn said...

i love Valentines Day too. we had fondue too! i could eat it every day, for serious.

i cannot wait to see the nursery!!