Thursday, September 4, 2008

Got to see my peanut!

I saw Dr Cahill today, he did a full exam and then ultrasound.  We saw the lil' peanut and heard the heartbeat!  Mom told Aly to "shh" we have to listen for the baby.  As soon as we heard the "thump thump thump" Aly yelled "baby! baby!"  It was adorable!  Then as the doctor took the pictures to print out for both grandmas and for us, we continued to hear the "thump thump thump" and Aly goes "oh god baby!"  Even Dr Cahill laughed and he usually doesn't crack a smile.  He measured the baby and determined that April 5th was too early and gave me a new due date of April 15th.  I go back on October 2nd for my 12 week and we'll see if that date stands.   That's all my news for now.

1 comment:

lifehousette said...

#*&$#(&$#&#

Have I mentioned how happy I am for you this week? Probably not. I am SO happy for you. I am an emotional sap, basically, and I even got a little teary eyed for you and the hubby. This is just so exciting.

And Sal is at The Open? I am so supremely jealous. Roddick is playing tonight, and he is my boy!