Thursday, June 12, 2008

Quickie

Quick update- so, we've yet to make the ice cream!  Our freezer is filled to the gills right now, so we're holding off on it.  Sal has been asking every night to make it, but I keep asking him in return "and where do you plan on putting it?"  So, perhaps this weekend it will be made, we've got some eatin' to do first though!  I'm not so into making the banana one though, I'm going to try to convince him to try something else first.  Bananas don't agree with me so well!

Tracy mention the Ice Cream Festival in her comment of the last blog and I wanted to share that with everyone- its July 19th in Downtown Toms River!  I plan on checking it out this year since I had such a good time at the Chili Cookoff a few weeks ago.  Hope to see everyone there!

And I just have to say, I was just flipping through the channels on TV and stopped on some High School Stories show (courtesy of MTV of course) and a couple of jackasses put laxatives in donuts and passed them out in the hallways at school- giving everyone the shits.  Who does that?!  Honestly... that's screwed up!

And a quick shout out to Laura Nic!  She's comments every blog, so she deserves some acknowledgement!  Love ya girlie!

3 comments:

lifehousette said...

Aww, I love shout-outs and I love ya right back!

Go with the vanilla icecream. That's the best way to go for me. You can never beat a good vanilla. Maybe you can persuade Sal to just dump bananas on top of his? Maybe? I don't know. It seemed like a good idea to me. ;)

I feel the need to say that I make a bad ass pot of (ground) turkey and black bean chili though I cannot even think about eating something like that in warm weather. I'm shutting up now, honestly.

kerry lynn said...

hi laura nic!! you rule! <3 Kerry

lifehousette said...

Hi Kerry. YOU rule! We all rule, okay? Okay.